1.Knowledge of Paid Social Media Advertising
Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms to connect with your audience to build your brand, increase sales, and drive website traffic. This involves publishing great content on your social media profiles, listening to and engaging your followers, analyzing your results, and running social media advertisements.
So let us go through the skills you need to pay heed to have a grip on social media advertising-
- Skills to utilize “Facebook’s Analytics Tool” to get the right Facebook Insights
- Skills to use “Power Editor”
- Skills to handle “Look a like” prospects
- Know effective ways of granular targeting of Custom groups of audiences
- Knowing what is oCPM bidding and how to do it accurately
- Experimenting and testing creative images
- Know how to analyse and test imaginative picture
2. Data Analysis
- Lack of Data Analytics knowledge makes many advertisers dumbfounded that demands another type of colleague, a data man (the Analytics Expert).
- Booming prevalence of Big Data and great velocity of digital change have happened so quick that Data Expert are quite rate to find. In any case, that is the thing that the new age digital media marketing manager should have.
- In data analysis, data from various sources is collected, reviewed, and analyzed to form a particular kind of quantifiable conclusions.
- Different data analysis methods should pay heed upon are data mining, business intelligence, text analytics, and data visualizations
3. Email Marketing Campaigns
An email marketing campaign is an email sent from a business to one or more customers or prospects. A successful email marketing campaign will get the recipients to take action, engage with your business, and help you to get more leads and sales.
4. Having skills with latest Digital Marketing Technology Tools
The Marketing Manager’s job in the past was about managing the marketing agency. In any case, now they have to comprehend latest Digital Marketing Tools and Platforms, and some of those are given below-
- Facebook Insights
- Twitter analytics
- Google investigation
5.Right implementation of Content Marketing
Content is actually the base of all digital marketing strategies and that’s why it is must for Digital Marketing Manager to know right content marketing plan for his/her Digital Marketing Campaign.
- Content marketing requires articles, blogs, pictures, infographics, free ebooks and a rundown of different other kinds of content that also work as lead magnets for DM campaigns.
- Content marketing ensures the advantages like increased engagement, optimized traffic, boosted SEO and maximized conversions and sales.